Saturday, October 22, 2011

Vignette: Things That Ain't Books: Here Comes EeBoo!

Besides books, we love discovering quality toys and games that contain both lovely and thoughtful illustrations and good content.  When I find a company that does both I simply have to share.  So...here comes the company EeBoo!

If you haven't anything from this fabulous company, scoot on over to Amazon or your EeBoo.com and start adding these to your cart.  You won't be sorry! I'm one of those crazy Christmas shoppers who shop all year round.  I'm from a large family and to even have a chance we shop all the time.  Actually, I log away comments from family all year and start shopping in the fall.  Here are a few of my favorite EeBoo products.  There's plenty more out there so check 'em out!
The Go Fish! card game is our favorite and our best.  A gift from amazing grandparents, we play with these cards all the time.  Look how cute they are! And look at they're simply perfect colors--chartreuse, indigo, hot pink, warm red, eggplant, cafe au lait--incidentally, a small child repeating the words cafe au lait is one of the cutest things ever.  Trust me.  This set is made of heavy coated cardstock and all the colors are great.  They come in a neat little box with a slide out drawer. Get it here on Amazon.com

These sweet alphabet cards above hang on the kids walls of my good friend and amazing blogger Miss Mommy's.  Check out her blog for delicious recipes, fun stories, and tips on teaching your kiddos Spanish.  She's pretty amazing all around.  Click on the picture above to go to EeBoo's site or HERE  to get it on Amazon.com

Counting One Through Ten with a Train cards!

The Picnic Game: a board game for kids
Wall art with counting birds...very sweet


 Advent calendars! Click the picture to see more of them on EeBoo.

 EeBoo Castle and horses diary (I mean, really? I want this)

Okay, so I could go on and on because there are plenty of other games, wall art hangings, growth charts, diaries, puzzles, art supplies and generally lovely art pieces that you can pick up very reasonably and play with your child!  If you're looking for an inspiration for eager Grandparents wanting to give gifts, these are a great line to choose from.  They are both timeless and useful and (wait for it) NOT GIGANTIC TOYS that fill your living room, bedrooms, and beyond...and did I mention they're affordable?  So, happy hunting and I hope you get a chance to own something from this super sweet company!  Check out more at EeBoo HERE or get them on Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this company!!!! We have the counting birds, too, and I am pretty sure Kate has the trains....she found them at NCT for next to nothing. ;)

    ReplyDelete